Dr. Lee Bazzarone has been a chiropractor for more than 20 years and has built a reputation among his patients to be “one of the most compassionate, knowledgeable, and well-rounded chiropractors they have been to.” Dr. Bazzarone received his doctor of chiropractic degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College in Los Angeles, CA in 1987. After he received his doctorate, he did post-graduate studies in Sports Medicine and Cervical Acceleration/Deceleration Injuries. Because of his additional education in these subjects, Dr. Bazzarone's specialties include both patients with sports injuries and patients with pain caused from car accidents.
Dr. Bazzarone helps a variety of patients from high school athletes for maintenance or injury, to adults with lower back pain or migraines. He can help patients alleviate the pain and go back to a balanced, healthy body.
- Undergraduate Studies in Biology: Cal State University Northridge, Northridge, CA (1981-1983) and Western States College, Los Angeles, CA (1983-1984)
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Cleveland Chiropractic College, Los Angeles, CA (1984-1987)
- Post-Doctorate Studies in Sports Medicine: Logan Chiropractic College, St. Louis, MO (1990-1992)
- Post-Doctorate Studies in Cervical Acceleration/Decelration Injuries: Spine Research Institute of San Diego, San Diego, CA (1993-1994)
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association
- American Council on Sports Injuries
- American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
- Boy Scouts of America, Venture Scout Leader
- Vienna Chamber of Commerce